Whether you’re an American wanting to re-discover your own country, or a foreigner wanting to see the sights and sounds of the beautiful, red-striped USA and experience the ultimate American dream, a USA honeymoon with your loved one could prove to be one good way to a life of marital bliss.
From Maine to Hawaii, from Alaska to Florida, you get to enjoy an assortment of activities – surfing and swimming for the couple who like the waters, snowboarding and skiing for a winter honeymoon, rock climbing and hiking for the outdoor couple, windsurfing for the more adventurous type and many others you can choose from.
Looking for some sun? Explore Florida on your honeymoon. Visit the Caladesi Island State Park and go traipsing in its white sand shores and the boat ride. The Blue Spring State Park in Florida offers fishing activities, scuba diving and swimming and a look at the Manatees. There’s also the Bok Sanctuary, popular for the singing Tower and the Coral Castle Gallery with the Three Bears’ Grotto.
On the other hand, if you’re looking for more action, you can put California as your honeymoon destination. Walk down the streets and take snapshots of the famous statues of Auburn, like the naked man wrestling with the chains, the coolie and the Amazon Archers. Explore folk art at the Salvation Mountain or go have your temperatures’ checked by the Baker Thermometer, the world’s largest thermometer. Of course, don’t; ever forget to visit Hollywood and get a chance to get up close and personal with the Hollywood celebrities. Who knows the two of you may star in one of the movies being filmed there?
For those who’d like to go on the wilder side, go north with an Alaskan honeymoon. Go bear-sighting at the Anan Wildlife Observatory and at Pack Creek. Don’t definitely miss the Alaskan Native Heritage Center and the Anchorage Museum of History and Art for a glimpse of Alaska’s culture and local history. Climb Mt. McKinley, the highest peak in the North American region at the Denali National Park and discover the local flora and fauna at the Alaska Sea Life Center, which, by the way, also houses many bird species and sea mammals.
Other things to watch out for in your USA honeymoon destinations are the country’s string of national parks – the Yellowstone National Park, famous for the throngs and the sparring bull elks, the Joshua Tree National Park with its yucca tree, and the Texas’s Guadalupe Mountains National Park for a winter, snow-filled honeymoon.
Check out Chinatown and see a different culture in San Francisco. Don’t forget to visit New Mexico and have a taste of their spicy, tasty Tacos and take photos of the adobe constructions. Go crazy over the sights and sounds of Las Vegas – the casinos, the cabarets, the clubs.
Of course check out local American delicacies like the American pie, go shopping at Fifth Avenue and walk holding hands at Central Park – a natural refuge in the middle of the busy city.
Whether it’s a spring or a winter honeymoon you’re planning with your loved one, USA offers you more than just the sights, the sounds, the smell and the taste of American beauty. It offers variety, color, and the idyllic start to a future filled with marital bliss.
Honeymoon Destination Related Articles
- Spending a Romantic Honeymoon in the Most Luxurious Destinations
- Honeymoon Thrills at Cheaper Deals
- Honeymooners Ready to Go to Great Honeymoon Destinations
- Ultimate World Destination Guide for the Best Honeymoon Experience
- Want a Tropical Honeymoon? The Caribbean is an Excellent Destination
- Caribbean Honeymoon Destination: A Romantic Honeymoon Vacation with Your Spouse
- Exotic Destination to Spend Your Honeymoon
- Florida Beach is truly a Romantic Honeymoon Destination
- Honeymoon Extravaganza: All Inclusive Fun in your Honeymoon Destinations
- Honeymoon Thrills with a Great Honeymoon Idea
- Honeymooning in the Canada
- Looking for the Most Romantic Resort for Your Marriage Renewals?
- Outdoor Paradise in Colorado: An Ideal Honeymoon Destination
- Providing the Best Honeymoon at an Affordable Cost
- Sunny American Honeymoon Destinations
- The American Dream: Check out United States Honeymoon Destinations
- Top 10 Honeymoon Destinations in-Demand These Days
- Top Island Destination to Spend a Romantic Honeymoon
- White Honeymoon: Going on Winter Honeymoon Destinations
- Why Tahiti is a Unique Honeymoon Destination