The honeymoon, they say, is the perfect time to enjoy the company of your loved one, bask in his/her love and relive the beauty of falling in love again – before the hassles of married life starts. After the wedding preparations, this is one of the truly memorable experiences of your wedding. Now, there’s just the two of you, together, in some secluded, private place without any distractions, any interruptions – just love and love and love, and of course, more time for each other.
So, how and where do you plan to spend your honeymoon? While some can afford the luxurious hotels and resorts with all-inclusive packages, others may want to be more practical and settle for something on the average, within their means. Here are some ideas you and your partner might want to consider.
You had your first date in the beach. He proposed to you in a fancy restaurant. You’ve always wanted to go to Europe and see the Eiffel Tower, walk along the streets of London, and wine and dine at the fanciest Italian restaurants, or ride the Gondola. A honeymoon abroad is definitely something you might want to save up for. Explore the places you’ve always dreamed of seeing!
Sail away on a cruise. There’s fresh sea air, the colorful ports, the wide array of food, and a cabin that fits your needs – what more can you ask for? And at night, there’s party and revelry at the ship’s deck. And just imagine the places you’ll be able to see!
This may be your one and only chance to stay at a classy, five-star, top-of-the-line hotel. Then go for it! It always spells a bigger room, with all the amenities inside – a well-stocked mini bar, a Jacuzzi for some swimming, perfect view of the ocean from your terrace. This is luxury at its best.
You’ve always been curious about the Sin City and its attractions –the casinos, the poker games, the cabaret dancers, the clubs, and the lights. A few nights at Vegas with your loved one may loosen up some of those tired, old muscles and teach you to have more fun.
There’s something about all-inclusive honeymoon packages and couples-only resorts. It’s Privacy. If you want something wild, you might want to consider trying a nude beach where you can bare yourself and get that wonderful tan minus the bikini lines. From California to St. Martin to Cap d’Agde, there’s some grain of truth in the saying that the best things in life can be done naked. No need to splurge on honeymoon clothes!
Escape to an island – no phones, no emails, no work, no noise, no distractions, just the two of you. Nurture your body, mind and spirit and savor each other’s company.
Relive your first meeting. Instead of going away to some unknown place, you might want to stay on more familiar grounds and spend your honeymoon in the place you first met, or the place where you had your first date as a couple. Doesn’t matter if you two met at the bus station – then spend the day taking a joyride in the bus as you reminisce and look back at that first meeting.
Stay close to home. A picnic in the park, or at the garden, in the backyard of your own home may be the perfect honeymoon destination. No need to splurge on a travel abroad, fine dining, hotel accommodations and other all-inclusive romantic packages.
In the end, what matters is the company, not the grandness of the place, not the accommodations, and definitely, not the cost.
Honeymoon Destination Related Articles
- Spending a Romantic Honeymoon in the Most Luxurious Destinations
- Honeymoon Thrills at Cheaper Deals
- Honeymooners Ready to Go to Great Honeymoon Destinations
- Ultimate World Destination Guide for the Best Honeymoon Experience
- Want a Tropical Honeymoon? The Caribbean is an Excellent Destination
- Caribbean Honeymoon Destination: A Romantic Honeymoon Vacation with Your Spouse
- Exotic Destination to Spend Your Honeymoon
- Florida Beach is truly a Romantic Honeymoon Destination
- Honeymoon Extravaganza: All Inclusive Fun in your Honeymoon Destinations
- Honeymoon Thrills with a Great Honeymoon Idea
- Honeymooning in the Canada
- Looking for the Most Romantic Resort for Your Marriage Renewals?
- Outdoor Paradise in Colorado: An Ideal Honeymoon Destination
- Providing the Best Honeymoon at an Affordable Cost
- Sunny American Honeymoon Destinations
- The American Dream: Check out United States Honeymoon Destinations
- Top 10 Honeymoon Destinations in-Demand These Days
- Top Island Destination to Spend a Romantic Honeymoon
- White Honeymoon: Going on Winter Honeymoon Destinations
- Why Tahiti is a Unique Honeymoon Destination