Perhaps before people think of getting out of the country to vacation somewhere else, maybe a little patriotism should be done first and experience a honeymoon vacation within the confines of the United States. It would surprise many that there are many great places in the US of A where you can relax and wouldn’t worry about the locals not comprehending your best imitation of their language or understanding the English language with a whole new different accent. After all, it is only fellow Americans that will also be tending your needs during your honeymoon vacation.
From the east to the west coast, there are loads of vacation spots that can rival that of the famed resorts of in the Tropics and the Caribbean.
Starting from the west side of the country, the state of California is popularly known for Hollywood, where anybody has a chance to become a star, but this state is also famous for its national parks, beaches, charming coastal towns, and its multi-ethnic and cosmopolitan cities. California is also famous for its beautiful rural landscapes, dotted with snow capped mountain tops and panoramic valleys that are quite dreamy for any honeymooner looking for romance.
California is abundant with bed and breakfast hotels that are perfect for a simple and intimate honeymoon getaways. The state is also known for its wineries and vineyards. Couples can visit these places to taste the best of California wine. As for the urban experience, the cities of Los Angeles, San Francisco, Sacramento, Long Beach, Sand Diego, and a whole lot more can provide any couple with the city life element they want in their honeymoon while on a visit in this great American state.
Sun, sand, and Florida, the east coast is also proud with its own sunny state. It is both the favorite destination of the young as well as the old. Back then, Florida was a sleepy state known for its retirement homes where old people spend their old age under the sun. But it has recently become a fun place to frolic in bikinis and shorts while wandering in the long stretch of white beaches in Miami and enjoying the tropical paradise of the Florida Key islands. Other than its beaches, Florida is also famous for its theme parks which can add up some spice to your honeymoon if your significant other is crazy about theme park rides.
But the most popular place honeymooners go to is the Hawaiian group of islands off the American mainland. It has beaches of unparalleled beauty, good food, landscapes of paradise, and an excellent variety of lodgings. It is perhaps not just a popular tourist destination in America but of the world. People from all parts of the globe visit Hawaii for its famed natural beauty. It is also safe place compared to those of tropical travel spots in countries with political problems.
The sunsets here are perfect for couples who are just beginning their life journey together. It is easily considered as the icing on a cake of Hawaiian style honeymoon. Strolling down the beach as the sun sets with ukulele in the background, it would be easy to forget all the problems that are clamoring in the world.
With all these honeymoon destinations under the sun, you would surely want to revisit these places, but make sure you are coming back with your better half and not with a side dish.
Honeymoon Destination Related Articles
- Spending a Romantic Honeymoon in the Most Luxurious Destinations
- Honeymoon Thrills at Cheaper Deals
- Honeymooners Ready to Go to Great Honeymoon Destinations
- Ultimate World Destination Guide for the Best Honeymoon Experience
- Want a Tropical Honeymoon? The Caribbean is an Excellent Destination
- Caribbean Honeymoon Destination: A Romantic Honeymoon Vacation with Your Spouse
- Exotic Destination to Spend Your Honeymoon
- Florida Beach is truly a Romantic Honeymoon Destination
- Honeymoon Extravaganza: All Inclusive Fun in your Honeymoon Destinations
- Honeymoon Thrills with a Great Honeymoon Idea
- Honeymooning in the Canada
- Looking for the Most Romantic Resort for Your Marriage Renewals?
- Outdoor Paradise in Colorado: An Ideal Honeymoon Destination
- Providing the Best Honeymoon at an Affordable Cost
- Sunny American Honeymoon Destinations
- The American Dream: Check out United States Honeymoon Destinations
- Top 10 Honeymoon Destinations in-Demand These Days
- Top Island Destination to Spend a Romantic Honeymoon
- White Honeymoon: Going on Winter Honeymoon Destinations
- Why Tahiti is a Unique Honeymoon Destination