It’s the ultimate honeymoon fantasy --- luxury, style and comfort. These are what you call honeymoon all-inclusives. Such packages are made by many famous resorts and honeymoon destinations worldwide. Everything’s included in the package – from the food to the transportation to the taxes and services, from welcome cocktails to tours, from the use4 of tennis courts and equipment to a body massage. If you’ve got the money, the resources and yes, the dream to spend a week-long honeymoon with your loved one, doing nothing but lazing around in luxury and comfort, this is the way to go!
Trying for a Jamaican honeymoon? Choose an all-inclusive honeymoon package in sunny Jamaica. There’s perfect accommodation overlooking the Caribbean Sea, along with gourmet dinners and afternoon teas. There’s a wide range of activities to choose from – yoga to sunset mediations, kayaking, sun fish sailing, and snorkeling. The Sandals Whitehouse All-Inclusive Resort is definitely one place to visit. It is an hour and fifteen minutes away from Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay. The resort consists of three European-styled villages, boasting of Dutch, Italian and French architecture. There are four swimming pools, nature trail, a spa and a fitness center. There’s also a traditional plaza one can explore, with restaurants serving Italian, Caribbean, and Asian cuisine. All rooms have a Jacuzzi and a mini bar. An all-inclusive package consists of meals, snacks, drinks, tips, water sports and land sports and scuba diving, among others.
If you’re planning a Mexican exploration on your honeymoon, there’s the El Dorado Seaside Suites on Riviera Maya. An adults-only resort, the El Dorado Seaside is listed as one of the most romantic hotels in Forbes’ magazine. The rooms boast of Spanish Colonial-style design with elegant and spacious rooms and a view of the ocean. Guests can choose from a la carte menus offering Mexican, Asian and Italian cooking, complete with a candle-lit atmosphere and the sound of waves. Honeymooners can visit the Xcaret, a Mayan-themed ecological park just 20 minutes away from the resort. There are archeological ruins, butterfly caves and tropical birds and dolphins to explore. They can also take a day-trip ride and visit the Isla Mujeres for some island exploration.
If you’re thinking of the sun, sand, the beach and fire, go to the Kona Village Resort in Hawaii. A once-fishing village, Kona Village Resort offers 125 Polynesian thatched-hut cottages. Here’s the catch: there are no TVs, no radios, no in-room telephones, no locks on the dorrs--- just peace and tranquility and yes, the two of you. You can enjoy tennis matches, sunfish sailboats, kayaking and snorkeling. If you’d like to engage in some craft activity, join in their lei-making, coconut-leaf crafts and Hawaiian quilt-making activities. Don’t forget an exploration of Hawaii’s volcanoes at the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Honeymooners can drive around the rim of the Kilauea Caldera.
The Super Clubs Super Inclusive Resorts in Jamaica, Bahamas, Brazil, Cuba and the Dominican Republic offer extensive all-inclusive honeymoon packages. It includes accommodations, meals and late-night snacks, drinks, entertainment, land and water sports, as well as hotel taxes and airport transfers. Couples staying for six nights even get to have a free extra night!
In picking out all-inclusive honeymoon destinations, remember that most are located in the Caribbean. Learn the packages and unless you want to have kids and families around, choose one that offers you the privacy you need.
Honeymoon Destination Related Articles
- Spending a Romantic Honeymoon in the Most Luxurious Destinations
- Honeymoon Thrills at Cheaper Deals
- Honeymooners Ready to Go to Great Honeymoon Destinations
- Ultimate World Destination Guide for the Best Honeymoon Experience
- Want a Tropical Honeymoon? The Caribbean is an Excellent Destination
- Caribbean Honeymoon Destination: A Romantic Honeymoon Vacation with Your Spouse
- Exotic Destination to Spend Your Honeymoon
- Florida Beach is truly a Romantic Honeymoon Destination
- Honeymoon Extravaganza: All Inclusive Fun in your Honeymoon Destinations
- Honeymoon Thrills with a Great Honeymoon Idea
- Honeymooning in the Canada
- Looking for the Most Romantic Resort for Your Marriage Renewals?
- Outdoor Paradise in Colorado: An Ideal Honeymoon Destination
- Providing the Best Honeymoon at an Affordable Cost
- Sunny American Honeymoon Destinations
- The American Dream: Check out United States Honeymoon Destinations
- Top 10 Honeymoon Destinations in-Demand These Days
- Top Island Destination to Spend a Romantic Honeymoon
- White Honeymoon: Going on Winter Honeymoon Destinations
- Why Tahiti is a Unique Honeymoon Destination