After the “I do’s” and the reception, a couple commonly heads to their honeymoon. A honeymoon is a time-honored trip celebrated by newlywed couple. It is a time where solitude and intimate sexual bonding takes place.
These days, honeymoons take place in different destinations preferred by the couple. Oftentimes, preferred locations are those that are isolated, temperate, interesting, unique, and most importantly an amorous place.
Colorado is an ideal place to celebrate your honeymoon. Here are some romantic places that you may consider as you plan your honeymoon:
Its nearness to the “Rocky Mountains” will make you and your partner in touch with nature. You can walk together in Colorado Springs’ several parks and trails as you begin to plan ahead with family life. You may also want to visit the “Cave of the Winds” a popular tourist destination in the region of Pikes Peak in Colorado. More of nature’s sightseeing is the “Garden of the Gods” and “Seven Falls.”
A place to stay should not be worried since the place offers several housing which is fitted for newlyweds. You can opt to stay at some of Colorado Springs’ known luxury hotel such as the “Broadmoor Hotel,” and “The Cliff House.”
There are three destinations you and your partner can enjoy in Pueblo, Colorado. On the west part of Pueblo, you will be able to find “Lake Pueblo State Park.” In the area are about 400 camping sites which are spread out on all sides of a 9600 acre park. The said park offers water activities such as swimming, fishing and boating.
On the southern part of Colorado there are two well-known spots: (1) Lathrop State Park; and (2) Trinidad State Park.
Lathrop State Par is declared as the first “state park” of Pueblo. You and your partner will feast on a good climate and fresh air suitable for your honeymoon. If you two enjoy the outdoors, you can go fishing, play golf or enjoy the many great scenic spots around the place. On the other hand, Trinidad State Park offers the same picturesque scenes wherein you can enjoy most water activities. You might want to try their famous windsurfing and water skiing.
“The water town,” that is what Durango means.
If you and your partner adore the outdoor life then you will leave the place filled with good memories. The town is known as the “outdoor activity paradise.” Be captivated with outdoor activities in the place such as rock and mounting climbing, kayaking, rafting, fishing and hunting.
If for instance, you will celebrate your honeymoon during the winter months, Durango will still be a well-fitted honeymoon destination since it has ski areas.
It is in Mancos specifically in “Mesa Verde National Park” where one can find the premier concentration of the cliff residences of Indians. It is considered as a place where “magical locations” exist. You and your partner will be able to discover the restaurants which offer sumptuous foods.
Colorado is a place where you and your partner can enjoy the outdoor life… an outdoor life that is embedded with serenity and simplicity. After all, what you need on your honeymoon is a time wherein you can bond with each other and a time to openly express your love. You can do it in Colorado.
Honeymoon Destination Related Articles
- Spending a Romantic Honeymoon in the Most Luxurious Destinations
- Honeymoon Thrills at Cheaper Deals
- Honeymooners Ready to Go to Great Honeymoon Destinations
- Ultimate World Destination Guide for the Best Honeymoon Experience
- Want a Tropical Honeymoon? The Caribbean is an Excellent Destination
- Caribbean Honeymoon Destination: A Romantic Honeymoon Vacation with Your Spouse
- Exotic Destination to Spend Your Honeymoon
- Florida Beach is truly a Romantic Honeymoon Destination
- Honeymoon Extravaganza: All Inclusive Fun in your Honeymoon Destinations
- Honeymoon Thrills with a Great Honeymoon Idea
- Honeymooning in the Canada
- Looking for the Most Romantic Resort for Your Marriage Renewals?
- Outdoor Paradise in Colorado: An Ideal Honeymoon Destination
- Providing the Best Honeymoon at an Affordable Cost
- Sunny American Honeymoon Destinations
- The American Dream: Check out United States Honeymoon Destinations
- Top 10 Honeymoon Destinations in-Demand These Days
- Top Island Destination to Spend a Romantic Honeymoon
- White Honeymoon: Going on Winter Honeymoon Destinations
- Why Tahiti is a Unique Honeymoon Destination