After the stressful preparations for the dream wedding, any newly wed couple deserves a relaxing honeymoon break that will release them from all the worries collected from making their wedding as perfect as possible. Now, left on their own, they are free to relax and throw off the formalities that might have stressed them during the wedding. Honeymoons should allow couples to let their hair down before actually venturing into the realities of married life.
If you and your better half is not a big fan of the tropics and would rather opt for some place where the climate is cool and will sort of force the two of you to keep each other cozy, then Canada is a great place to spend your honeymoon. Canada is reach with vacation spots where newlyweds can enjoy their honeymoon without suffering from the usual sunburns that one might experience during a trip to the tropics.
Canada, that other country in Northern America, is very much like the United States except that it has a lower population density, the environment is calmer, and it has more natural parks and scenic landscapes. Although the country is also considered as multicultural, French and English influences are still very much felt even today.
This northern American country attracts tourists who love outdoor activities like hiking and skiing. Canada is rich in wildlife, too. So, animal lover couples will be delighted of the arctic wildlife in this country’s national parks. Moreover, even though this country is dotted with cities as well, the calm urbanity of the cities is what attracts tourists from other parts of the globe.
In the northern central part of Canada is where the provinces of Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon lie. The main tourist attraction in these places is the rich wildlife and a number of out-of-doors activities that will excite any active newlyweds who have a taste for nature adventures. Activities depend upon the season, winter sports during the winter and hiking during summers. An additional treat is the beautiful landscape.
The central part of the country is where the province of Ontario is located. Ontario is famous for the city of Toronto and Ottawa, which is the country’s capital. Ottawa is famous for its Winterlude Festival which will be very interesting to newlyweds. Moreover, who could leave out the Niagara Falls? Romantic movies were made in the name of this enchanting waterfall.
Going to the west side of Canada, couples can visit the provinces of Alberta and British Columbia. These two provinces are well known for the cities of Victoria and Vancouver, the Jasper and Banff national parks, and the Rocky Mountains. Couples can also enjoy the activity of whale watching on these parts together with the gentle urban life of Vancouver.
Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and New Foundland provinces are located in the Far East side of the country. This is the part of Canada which is dotted with charming small villages and pleasant hiking roads rich with wildlife and rough but exciting coastal areas.
On the French east side lays the province of Quebec. Here palatable cuisine can be experienced which will definitely gratify any couple’s appetite. God cuisine plus an excellent scenery all around, and let’s not forget the French speaking locals, you would think that you’re already in Paris. Paris in the Northern American continent, that is.
Just remember to forget all the post wedding worries and have a relaxing good time and do your honeymoon in the Canadian way.
Honeymoon Destination Related Articles
- Spending a Romantic Honeymoon in the Most Luxurious Destinations
- Honeymoon Thrills at Cheaper Deals
- Honeymooners Ready to Go to Great Honeymoon Destinations
- Ultimate World Destination Guide for the Best Honeymoon Experience
- Want a Tropical Honeymoon? The Caribbean is an Excellent Destination
- Caribbean Honeymoon Destination: A Romantic Honeymoon Vacation with Your Spouse
- Exotic Destination to Spend Your Honeymoon
- Florida Beach is truly a Romantic Honeymoon Destination
- Honeymoon Extravaganza: All Inclusive Fun in your Honeymoon Destinations
- Honeymoon Thrills with a Great Honeymoon Idea
- Honeymooning in the Canada
- Looking for the Most Romantic Resort for Your Marriage Renewals?
- Outdoor Paradise in Colorado: An Ideal Honeymoon Destination
- Providing the Best Honeymoon at an Affordable Cost
- Sunny American Honeymoon Destinations
- The American Dream: Check out United States Honeymoon Destinations
- Top 10 Honeymoon Destinations in-Demand These Days
- Top Island Destination to Spend a Romantic Honeymoon
- White Honeymoon: Going on Winter Honeymoon Destinations
- Why Tahiti is a Unique Honeymoon Destination