If you are having a holiday wedding then you might wish to have your wedding favors in a holiday theme. You can have fun and build on this idea as it will be something which will make your wedding celebration more wonderful.
Wrap your favor in holiday colors
A wrapped colored tin which contains chocolate and candies is one of the best ideas. The wrappers can be decorated with different colors and patterns. This is something which doesn’t need much money and also which you can do on your own and customize with your wedding colors or holiday theme colors and decorations.
You can mix different chocolates, which can be wrapped up with unique holiday colored wrappers. You can have the couple’s name and then wedding date stamped, on the outer layer of the wrapper. This is something which will fascinate lot of wedding guests. Just be careful when using chocolate as it will melt if the weather is too hot and your wedding favor will turn into a mess!
Use decorative holiday tins
You can also give holiday tins which are cute and decorated for a special holiday. You can keep a unique and special note inside the tins for all the guests thanking them for their superb help and good wishes. This is a wedding favor which is more personal and something which you can make yourself.
If you are planning to make holiday cookies for your wedding favors then you are on the right track as well. You can make delicious cookies and then garnish them for that particular holiday. You can garnish them by writing the names and the dates of the special day. This is one of the tastiest treats which most of the guests will love.
If you are not interested in making cookies then you can place orders at the bakery which will be a great help to you. You will then be able to wrap the cookies separately so that you can have one for each and every one of your wedding guests.
If you search around on the internet, then you will be able to get many great and cheap holiday wedding favor ideas. Receiving feedback from others is something which will help you in deciding the kind of holiday wedding favors you can use for your holiday wedding.
There are so many cute holiday wedding favors that you can make or have made for you, and you don’t have to get elaborate or spend a lot of money. You can have a cute and unique holiday wedding favor by simply wrapping your gift in the appropriate holiday colors.
Wedding Favor Related Articles
- A Guide to Choosing and Buying Wedding Favors
- Candles Make Lovely And Cheap Wedding Favors
- Cheap Wedding Favors
- Delegating the Responsibility of Selecting Wedding Favors
- Do You Have To Give Wedding Favors?
- Easy Wedding Favors
- Edible Wedding Favors
- Edible Wedding Favors Are Quick And Easy
- Holiday Wedding Favors: Unique Favors For Your Special Day
- How To Make Your Own Wedding Favors
- Last Minute Wedding Favors
- Personalized Wedding Favors
- Practical Wedding Favors
- Selecting Wedding Favors
- Setting a Budget for Wedding Favors
- Shopping for Wedding Favors
- Shopping for Wedding Favors with Your Fiancé
- Spring Wedding Favors
- The Modern Wedding Favor
- Unique Wedding Favor Ideas
- Unique Wedding Favors for Each Table
- Wedding Favor Boxes Provide Endless Possibilities
- Wedding Favors Etiquette
- Wedding Favors for a Beach Themed Wedding
- Wedding Favors for a Fall Wedding
- Wedding Favors for a Romantic Wedding
- Wedding Favors for Children
- Wedding Favors for Less Than One Dollar
- Wedding Favors for Summer Weddings
- Wedding Favors for Winter Weddings
- Wedding Favors Your Guests Will Love
- Wrapping Wedding Favors