Spring is a fabulous time of year for weddings. Many couples choose to have a wedding in the springtime because it is such a wonderful time of year when the plants start to flourish after a dormant winter. With the combination of a variety of flowers in bloom and the temperate weather, many couples feel as though spring is the ideal time for a wedding. These couples are also likely to want to give there guests wedding favors which are closely associated to the spring season. This article will offer a few ideas for wedding favors which would be appropriate for weddings in the springtime.
Flowers are one of the most obvious choices for wedding favors for a spring wedding. Spring is one of the best times of year for fresh flowers. There are a wide variety of bright and fragrant flowers which are available in the spring. Couples who get married at this time of year may have trouble choosing flowers for centerpieces and bouquets because there are so many options available to them. Because flowers are so plentiful this time of year, giving flowers as wedding favors is also a very common practice at spring weddings. The couple may choose to give fresh flowers because they are so bright and fragrant or artificial flowers because they will serve as a lasting memento of the wedding for the guests. With either option the couple may choose to give either a single flower or a bouquet of flowers tied with a ribbon matching the other colors used at the wedding.
Knick knacks such as ceramic umbrellas or ceramic rain boots can also be very cute wedding favors for a springtime wedding. These favors can also often be personalized to include the name of the bride and the groom as well as the wedding date. By personalizing the favor the couple makes the gift more appropriate for the wedding but by keeping the favor related to the season the couple makes the favor a really fun gift for the guests.
Real umbrellas can also be used as favors for a springtime wedding. In many locations, spring is typically a rainy time of year. A favor of umbrellas is a really practical idea because the guests are likely to be able to use the favor for years to come. One way to personalize this type of favor is to include a small tag on the handle with the name of the bride and the groom as well as the wedding date. The umbrellas can also be made more appropriate for the season by seeking out umbrellas in bright pastel colors.
A final idea for springtime wedding favors is simply candy. There are candies available in a variety of vibrant colors. While chocolate bars with personalize wrappers may be popular wedding favors year round, couples having a spring wedding may wish to select more colorful candies such as jelly beans or hard candies which come in a variety of colors. These candies can be distributed in see through containers such as votive candle holders or clear bags so the colors will be prominently displayed at the place settings. This type of wedding favor is not only a great deal of fun but it also relates very well to the season of the wedding and it is a favor which is likely to be greatly appreciated by the guests. While it is not a favor which will serve as a lasting memento of the wedding, it is a favor your guests will enjoy while they are eating the favor.
Wedding Favor Related Articles
- A Guide to Choosing and Buying Wedding Favors
- Candles Make Lovely And Cheap Wedding Favors
- Cheap Wedding Favors
- Delegating the Responsibility of Selecting Wedding Favors
- Do You Have To Give Wedding Favors?
- Easy Wedding Favors
- Edible Wedding Favors
- Edible Wedding Favors Are Quick And Easy
- Holiday Wedding Favors: Unique Favors For Your Special Day
- How To Make Your Own Wedding Favors
- Last Minute Wedding Favors
- Personalized Wedding Favors
- Practical Wedding Favors
- Selecting Wedding Favors
- Setting a Budget for Wedding Favors
- Shopping for Wedding Favors
- Shopping for Wedding Favors with Your Fiancé
- Spring Wedding Favors
- The Modern Wedding Favor
- Unique Wedding Favor Ideas
- Unique Wedding Favors for Each Table
- Wedding Favor Boxes Provide Endless Possibilities
- Wedding Favors Etiquette
- Wedding Favors for a Beach Themed Wedding
- Wedding Favors for a Fall Wedding
- Wedding Favors for a Romantic Wedding
- Wedding Favors for Children
- Wedding Favors for Less Than One Dollar
- Wedding Favors for Summer Weddings
- Wedding Favors for Winter Weddings
- Wedding Favors Your Guests Will Love
- Wrapping Wedding Favors