Couples who are in the process of planning their wedding and neglect to shop for wedding favors early on in the process may find themselves scrambling at the last minute for wedding favors. This often happens as the wedding planning progresses and the couple gets caught up in other details. Time can often seem to fly by during the process of planning a wedding and the couple may keep putting off the process of shopping for wedding favors until the last minute. When this happens it can seem stressful but it is important to remember that all hope is not lost and the couple can still provide great wedding for their guests even when shopping at the last minute. This article will provide some great information on how couples can still give their guests great wedding favors even when they are shopping at the last minute.
The first thing to remember when shopping for last minute wedding favors is that you will likely have to face the fact that personalized wedding favors will not likely be possible. This includes favors which include the names of the bride and groom as well as the wedding date such as candy bars with customized wrappers or candle holders with a personal message. Purchasing these types of wedding favors often involve a lead time of at least a couple of weeks. This means you will have to order the items a few weeks before you need them. If you are last minute shopping for your wedding favors you will not likely have this much time available. While there are many wedding favor distributors who will be willing to rush the order for you, they will also likely charge you very high fees for this service. The cost of rushing the wedding favor may more than double the price of the favor.
If you are seeking last minute wedding favors, one great idea is candy. Giving candy as wedding favors can be incredibly quick and easy. You can purchase gift bags from stores which sell wedding supplies and fill these bags with some of your favorite candies. You can purchase the candy in bulk and divide it up into the smaller bags. Candies such as miniature chocolate bars, hard candies or other individually wrapped candies are all appropriate for this use.
Flowers are another great last minute wedding favor idea. If you are already planning to have floral centerpieces, your florist may be able to supply one additional flower for each guest in attendance. This is a very simple gift but it is also extremely appropriate as a wedding favor. Flowers are often used as symbols of love so giving a favor of a flower is an excellent idea for a wedding. It will also likely closely match the centerpieces so the wedding favors will actually help to contribute to the decor at the wedding reception as well as serving as a favor for the guests.
Finally, if you are in need of a last minute wedding favor you can have keys made for each of your guest. You can use a ribbon to attach a note to each key informing your guests that you wish they will keep in touch through the years and that your home will always be open to them. The key you give them does not have to be an actual copy of the key to your house but can rather serve as a symbolic gesture that you will always be available if they need you.
Wedding Favor Related Articles
- A Guide to Choosing and Buying Wedding Favors
- Candles Make Lovely And Cheap Wedding Favors
- Cheap Wedding Favors
- Delegating the Responsibility of Selecting Wedding Favors
- Do You Have To Give Wedding Favors?
- Easy Wedding Favors
- Edible Wedding Favors
- Edible Wedding Favors Are Quick And Easy
- Holiday Wedding Favors: Unique Favors For Your Special Day
- How To Make Your Own Wedding Favors
- Last Minute Wedding Favors
- Personalized Wedding Favors
- Practical Wedding Favors
- Selecting Wedding Favors
- Setting a Budget for Wedding Favors
- Shopping for Wedding Favors
- Shopping for Wedding Favors with Your Fiancé
- Spring Wedding Favors
- The Modern Wedding Favor
- Unique Wedding Favor Ideas
- Unique Wedding Favors for Each Table
- Wedding Favor Boxes Provide Endless Possibilities
- Wedding Favors Etiquette
- Wedding Favors for a Beach Themed Wedding
- Wedding Favors for a Fall Wedding
- Wedding Favors for a Romantic Wedding
- Wedding Favors for Children
- Wedding Favors for Less Than One Dollar
- Wedding Favors for Summer Weddings
- Wedding Favors for Winter Weddings
- Wedding Favors Your Guests Will Love
- Wrapping Wedding Favors